Clubhouse Decking Performs Beautifully
This extraordinary decking is manufactured using SUNSHIELD, a technology developed 30 years ago forthe vinyl window industry. The result is a PVC cap stock decking that has a greater resistance to UV face, surface degradation, stains, mold and mildew. At the core of this product is KORELITE, a 100% PVC which makes CLUBHOUSE DECKING up to 25% lighter than most wood composites and adds superior strength.
CLUBHOUSE DECKING uses a dual color embossing process which produces a deck board with two colors, one face, one edge presenting mulitple design options. The product has a random embossed pattern with knot swirl definitions vastly different from the typical repeat patterns. A low gloss, matted surface provides the appearance of authentic wood with cool pigment technology to help reduce heat buildup. Choose from Earthtone or Hardwood Collections for the look and color you want.Council.
Available in Choice of Colors and Finishes and
Backed by a 25 Year Warranty*
The Hardwood Collection
Four distinctive variegated grains that mix or match to give you a truly unique feel that’s all your own
The EarthTone Collection
Four style-driven solid shades that bring the look of painted luxury without the need for painted maintenance
*Backed by a 25 year fade and stain warranty (one-time transfer) and 100% coverage of the material for the first ten years followed by a gradual prorated schedule throughout the remaining warranty.
Clubhouse Decking Features:
- Sunshield Color Technology – designed to stand up to the harsh effects of UV, rain and humidity, keeps colors looking deep and rich for longer.
- Korelite – engineered for strength with a higher density top and bottom – just like an I-beam.
- Warranty – backed by a limited, transferrable lifetime warranty with 25 year limited fade and stain warranty.
- Impact Resistance – rivals the performance of the hardest woods available.
- Realistic Wood Grain Finish – deep grain embossing patterns recreate the warmth and beauty of natural wood.
- Dual-Sided Boards – patented designflexibility (boarders, framing stair treads in different colors), lower inventory, and more opportunity to use spare boards.
Clubhouse Railing System
Elite Railing Systems are beautifully engineered and longer lasting than painted wood components. Keeps that brand new appearance year after year, with little more than an occasional rinse with the hose.
- Code approved (CCRR 0178)
- SunShield provides protection from heat and UV rays with time-tested color retention and superior stain, mold and mildew resistance.
- Elegant routed details and a smooth low-gloss surface.
- Available in White, Walnut and Black.
Vinyl Railing Systems allow you to relax no matter what weather elements it is exposed to. The perfect complement to today’s low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Code approved (CCRR 0185)
- SunShield provides fade and protection.
- Mix and match handrails, spindles and caps to create your own style.
- Available in White, Clay and Sandstone
Dark Red Meranti
Dark Red Meranti is prized by European architects for high-class joinery applications. These species provide the ultimate combination of beauty, versatility, performance and economy for decking and related products. They mill to a superior surface, work easily, absorb and hold finish deeply and evenly. The timber ages to a smooth surface, with less checking (cracking) than other harder, heavier, and more expensive species.
All Blue Star Decking Products are shipped kiln dried, manufactured on high-speed equipment to a moulding quality finish, packaged in protective crating and graded to specifications, per the Malaysian Grade Rules for hardwood lumber (clear 1 face and better). Blue Star is the only full-line producer of hardwood decking and related products that is fully certified by an internationally recognized, continuously monitored program that is audited by an independent third party. All timber used to manufacture Blue Star Products, and all our facilities are 100% certified by the Malaysian Timber Certification Council.
1×4 S4S EE ROEL, REL
5/4×4 S4S EE ROEL, REL
5/4×6 S4S EE ROEL, REL
Blue Star products have been the #1 choice in hardwood decking by East Coast builders for more than 20 years. Now, you can buy this same product with a factory coating of Sikkens Cetol SRD, a premium penetrating oil finish manufactured by the world’s #1 producer of wood finishes. Introducing: Blue Star Plus. Each piece of Blue Star Plus has been uniformly coated, pressed, brushed and buffed on our custom designed pre-finish line. Every piece is hand wiped and inspected, then carefully dried in a dust-free environment.
1×4 S4S EE ROEL
5/4×4 S4S EE ROEL
5/4×6 S4S EE ROEL
Warm and Aromatic
- Incredible in its versatility, Incense Cedar can be used as paneling, decking, or timbers – all the while making a home feel
- warm and inviting.
- It is beautiful sawn in rough and smooth surfaces.
- Fine uniform texture.
- Resists decay and stands up to high humidity and moisture. Other woods must be injected with oils or chemicals to
- match the natural longevity of our Incense Cedar.
- Rates high in checking, weathering, warping, and insulation values.
- Our decking is dried to an average of 19% moisture content for a dependable and stable product.
- Incredible stability and durability.
- Natural light color; excellent stain-holding properties or will turn silvery grey if left untreated.
- Available accessories in 2×2 36″ balusters, 4×4 8′ posts, 2×4 8′ handrail, and 1×10 10′ fascia.
Available in: 5/4×6 Decking Select Tight Knot
Western Red Cedar
Western Red Cedar offers the advantages of natural beauty, design flexibility, exceptional dimensional stability and long term durability. Cedar has a long history of withstanding the rigors of time and weather. It is also a recognized structural material with known mechanical and physical properties. These attributes allow the design of timber structures of all types using basic engineering principles and stress- or appearance-rated grades of cedar.
Durable, well manufactured Western Red Cedar decking that comes ready to use. This sound and tight knotted decking limits both the size and quality of characteristics to meet the highest buyer expectations. The smooth, skip-free dressing over the entire face makes it the ideal deck surface. The top choice where the natural beauty and lasting charm of a knotty deck are desired. Available KD or Green.
5/4×4 and 5/4×6 STK Radius Edge Decking Green
5/4×6 STK Radius Edge Decking KD
- Ipe Decking brings together the qualities of low-maintenance, maximum durability and extraordinary natural beauty to offer the best decking product available.
- Defined by its rich dark brown color and beautiful grain, Ipe Decking can be oiled or stained to retain its natural color. Left untreated, Ipe Decking will gradually age to a silver-grey.
- Ipe Decking contains no harmful chemicals and can be used near water without fear of contamination. Ipe’s strength and durability also has a natural resistance to decay, all varieties of wood boring insects and wet conditions.
- Ipe has a Class A fire rating, the same rating as concrete or steel.
- Ipe Decking is the strongest untreated decking available, which makes it the perfect choice for both residential and commercial applications.
Available in: ALL DECKING PROFILES AVAILABLE GROOVE ON GROOVE
1×4 S4S EE REL
5/4×4 S4S EE REL
1×6 S4S EE REL
5/4×6 S4S EE REL